This do-it-all Remote Thermometer and Humidity Sensor from Acu-Rite is the perfect instrument for monitoring remote conditions either inside or outside your home. The remote sensor may be placed in a weather protected area outside, or on any level of your home. The base unit is compatible with a remote sensor, perfect for monitoring another area from one central location:
- Living space
The Acu-Rite thermometer comes with one remote sensor. When the sensor is used, simply scroll through the channels on the base unit to display the current conditions in each location.
The unit features an atomic clock which will automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time. There is also a self-setting calendar that displays the date, month, weekday and moon phase.
- Atomic Clock - Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings
- Min/max memory of temperature and humidity in each area
- Alarm - Includes 8 minute snooze function
- Moon phase
- Backlight - Three second backlight when button is pressed
- Batteries - 2 AA required for Main Unit, 2 AAA required for each Sensor. Batteries are not included.
Range of Temperature Measurement (Remote Sensor): -4F to 158F (-20C to 70C)
Humidity: 20% to 99%
Transmission: Up to 100ft, unobstructed, at a frequency of 433 MHZ
Clock: WWVB Radio-Controlled, Quartz back-up
Battery life: 1 year using fresh alkaline batteries