The American Comfort Heat Storm HS-1300 Outdoor Infrared Heater provides instant, silent heat wherever you need it. Infrared heating warms people and objects rather than the air between. Heat from the Heat Storm HS-1300 is directional, which allows you to target the heat exactly where you want it and use energy more efficiently. On average, the Heat Storm will cost you less than 14 cents/hr to run.
The Heat Storm HS-1300's infrared heat is not affected by adverse weather, such as wind. What about snow, rain, or dust affecting usage? The Heat Storm is designed to function in all types of weather with the highest weatherproof rating possible (IP65). This heater uses no combustible tanks, no flame, no plumbing, and no fossil fuels, making the Heat Storm HS-1300 safer and more environmentally-friendly than other forms of traditional heating.
At 7 lbs, the Heat Storm HS-1300 can easily be mounted to a wall or attached to a stand, providing warmth wherever it may be desired. The Heat Storm HS-1300 Outdoor heater is also available with the sturdy Heat Storm HS-S1 adjustable tripod stand. Attach the Heat Storm to a sturdy tri-stand for convenient mobile warmth (see stand specifications below).
- Perfect for patios, decks, hot tub & BBQ areas, garages, warehouses, and workshops
- Adjustable wall mount, stands available
- Clean, safe, safe, instant, heat
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Just plug in and enjoy
- Heats silently, no running fan or motor
Optional Stand for Heat Storm Heater. Adjustable Tripod design made of aluminum to prevent rusting. Extends up to 7'10" and is black. Allows you to put your Heat Storm Outdoor Infrared Heater anywhere you need warmth.
- Dimensions: Extends up to 7'10"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Color: Black