Whether it’s making your favorite spot in the living room feel cozy and comfortable, keeping your bedroom warm throughout the night, or heating up your super chilly office cubicle, a personal space heater is always a helpful and welcomed friend on a cold day. Using a portable heater to heat your space or supplement your central heating system is a savvy way to conserve energy and save on electric bills. The first step, however, is choosing the best space heater for your needs.
Allow me to nudge you in the right direction. If you’re looking for a quality heater that’s easy to use, compact, safe, and loaded with convenience features, look no further than our impressive line of DeLonghi heaters.
Available in a variety of heater styles and heating technologies, DeLonghi heaters are known for their efficient heating capabilities and their budget-friendly prices. Using ceramic, convection, or micathermic heating technology, these electric heaters provide instant warmth in bedrooms, home office spaces, living areas, and desk cubicles.
There are so many reasons to choose a DeLonghi heater for your home or office. For starters, let’s just stick with the top five:
1. Silent Operation – Since they don’t contain fans inside the heat chamber, DeLonghi oil-filled radiator heaters are some of the most whisper-quiet heaters on the market. These oil-filled heater units contain a permanently sealed oil that is heated internally to circulate warm air throughout the room. Cool to the touch and safe around small children and pets, these energy-efficient heaters are best for bedrooms, TV rooms, and office environments.
2. Fast Heating – Most DeLonghi heaters use high-speed convection heating technology, which produces quick, even heat with widespread coverage. The DeLonghi TRV0715T heats 40% faster than standard oil-filled heater units and it includes a built-in timer that can be programmed in 15-minute increments. Translation: you can leave this heater off all day to save energy (and money!) and still experience comfortable warmth just minutes after walking through the door.
3. User-Friendly – There’s nothing worse than finally opening up a new product only to have to spend an hour reading through the manual to figure out how to operate it. DeLonghi heaters are extremely easy to use and require little to no setup. Plus, they are equipped with several programming features that allow you to customize the settings exactly to your preference. The DeLonghi EW7507EB Digital Oil-Filled Radiator Heater, for example, features an electronic climate control function that initiates automatic operation, a digital display screen, a remote control, and a double-function timer that can be programmed for nighttime and morning operation.
4. Compact and Portable – When it’s cold outside, your No. 1 goal is to stay warm inside. Many DeLonghi space heater models – such as the DeLonghi Safe Heat Heater and the DeLonghi Fan Heater – are small enough to carry from room to room for effective portable heating in every cold pocket of your home. Additionally, most units are equipped with easy-rolling caster wheels, including the exceptionally lightweight DeLonghi HMP1500 MICA Panel Heater, which also features a wall-mounting kit.
5. Safe – No matter how many bells and whistles a heater has, one of the most important things to consider is how safe it is for your home and family. DeLonghi heaters feature multiple safety enhancements such as completely enclosed heating elements to protect curious hands, tip-over protection to avoid fire hazards, and overheat protection to prevent electrical malfunction and to preserve the heater’s internal components.
This is just a sampling of DeLonghi’s top features; there are plenty of other benefits to consider.
Visit the DeLonghi Brand Center for more details on these affordable space heaters and to check out the entire DeLonghi heater lineup. You can also give one of our helpful product experts a call at 1-800-934-9194 for help choosing the best portable heater for your space.