Austin Air Bedroom Machine Improves Your Sleep
March 7-13 is National Sleep Awareness Week. Sponsored by the National Sleep Foundation, this annual event was created to bring attention to the importance of a good night’s sleep in maintaining a healthy body and mind. One of the primary ingredients for a restful sleep, according the National Sleep Foundation’s Bedroom Poll, is a comfortable and clean bedroom.
If you find yourself tossing and turning or waking up with stuffy sinuses and itchy eyes and skin, an air purifier might be just the thing you need to achieve the invigorating 7-9 hours of restful sleep that experts agree most adults need. For this week’s product spotlight, let’s take a look at the Austin Air Bedroom Machine and the many ways that it can improve your sleep and your health.
Endorsed by the National Sleep Foundation, the Bedroom Machine was developed by Austin Air Systems in partnership with Johns Hopkins University Medical School. This air purifier is the perfect addition to your bedroom to keep it free of allergy- and asthma-triggering irritants as well as chemicals and odors that can interfere with a restful night’s sleep.
At the heart of the Austin Air Bedroom Machine—also known as the National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine—is an advanced 5-stage filtration system:
- Stage 1 – This large particle pre-filter is used to remove particles that can be easily seen by the naked eye, such as dust, hair, and pet dander.
- Stage 2 – The medium particle pre-filter is used to trap small- to medium-sized irritants like mold, spores, and pollen.
- Stage 3 – This filtration stage features 15 lbs. of proprietary carbon blend, effective for removing chemicals, gases, and odors.
- Stage 4 – 60 square feet of certified HEPA is used to remove 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns.
- Stage5 – HEGA carbon cloth is a military-grade air filter that continuously locks gases that stem from smoke, fireplaces, and formaldehyde into its porous material. This final filtration layer also protects the previous filters and extends the life of your air purifier.
In addition to a robust internal filtration system, this specially designed air purifier also features a 360-degree progressive-filtering system that pulls air in from all sides for maximum cleaning ability. A centrifugal fan further ensures that only the freshest air is quickly and efficiently distributed throughout your bedroom.
Unlike many air purifiers that require air filter changes at least twice a year, the Bedroom Machine’s HEPA and HEGA filters only need to be changed once every five years. The only routine maintenance required is using a clean cloth to gently wipe the body of the product to ensure that nothing is blocking the intake filters and harming performance.
Two more aspects of the Austin Air Bedroom Machine that will certainly help you rest better are its 5-year-mechanical warranty and 5-year-prorated filter replacement warranty. This air purifier also comes with a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
So, which Bedroom Machine is right for you? Sandstone, white, black, or midnight blue? Visit our Austin Air Brand Center to see other models from this manufacturer.