Since I started at Sylvane, I’ve been touting the Miele Marin as one of my favorite vacuums. It’s super easy to move around and you can choose between 3 carpet tools–depending on your home’s floors. When one of my co-workers, Kari, bought a new house that needed a little extra cleaning, I suggested she try the Marin. She was nice enough to take some photos and report back on her experience with this S8 canister vacuum. Check out her pictures and thoughts below:
A cleaning revolution may sound a bit dramatic, but it’s exactly what Miele has created. Their new S8 line of canister vacuums are packed with extras and leading the charge in changing how we clean our homes.
I was lucky enough to chat with a Miele rep about these “next generation” vacuums. I really only had 2 questions: What makes one S8 model different from the others? And who should buy each one? I’ll share what I learned, but let’s run through the premium features they all share first. These vacuums filter air better than most canister vacuums, and they’re the lightest and quietest vacuums Miele has ever created. All Miele S8 vacuums include:
- Parquet Twister Floor Tool: All S8 models come with this floor tool, which is air-driven and perfect for smooth floors.
- AirClean Sealed System: It’s one thing to vacuum up dust, allergens, and other particles, but this sealed system ensures it stays in the vacuum’s bag and out of your indoor environment.
- One-Touch Controls: No wrapping a cord, holding down a button, or even bending over. Simply touch a button with your foot to rewind the cord automatically or turn the vacuum on and off.
- 6 Suction Settings: Different surfaces have various heights and textures; these settings let you control how much suction you use. For example, you’d use much more suction on high-pile carpet than when cleaning upholstery.
- Onboard Accessories: Easy to find and store, use these for cleaning furniture, upholstery, and various other areas of your home. Continue reading…