Posted by Tony on June 19th, 2013
Miele vacuums took home the JD Power and Associates top prize for “Highest Customer Satisfaction” for both upright and canister vacuum categories. In the annual survey, consumers ranked Miele vacuums highest in performance, styling and features. It’s the second win in a row for Miele’s upright vacuums, so to thank their customers, Miele is offering a free HEPA filter with every vacuum they sell through July 31.
HEPA filters are a big part of why customers, particularly allergy-sufferers, appreciate Miele vacuums. Their HEPA filters capture up to 99.99% of airborne particles down to .3 microns and are part of Miele’s sealed 12-step air filtration system.
HEPA filters need to be replaced once every 50 hours (around every 12 months), depending on how often they’re used—so getting a free filter will save you $50. Read More on Miele Uprights and Canister Vacuums and How to Get Your Free HEPA Filter
Posted by Tony on March 12th, 2013
A cleaning revolution may sound a bit dramatic, but it’s exactly what Miele has created. Their new S8 line of canister vacuums are packed with extras and leading the charge in changing how we clean our homes.
I was lucky enough to chat with a Miele rep about these “next generation” vacuums. I really only had 2 questions: What makes one S8 model different from the others? And who should buy each one? I’ll share what I learned, but let’s run through the premium features they all share first. These vacuums filter air better than most canister vacuums, and they’re the lightest and quietest vacuums Miele has ever created. All Miele S8 vacuums include:
- Parquet Twister Floor Tool: All S8 models come with this floor tool, which is air-driven and perfect for smooth floors.
- AirClean Sealed System: It’s one thing to vacuum up dust, allergens, and other particles, but this sealed system ensures it stays in the vacuum’s bag and out of your indoor environment.
- One-Touch Controls: No wrapping a cord, holding down a button, or even bending over. Simply touch a button with your foot to rewind the cord automatically or turn the vacuum on and off.
- 6 Suction Settings: Different surfaces have various heights and textures; these settings let you control how much suction you use. For example, you’d use much more suction on high-pile carpet than when cleaning upholstery.
- Onboard Accessories: Easy to find and store, use these for cleaning furniture, upholstery, and various other areas of your home. See which Miele S8 vacuum is best for you!
Posted by Jenna on October 24th, 2012
I wasn’t expecting to fall in love when I went to the Miele S8 premiere party in Atlanta last month, where I rubbed elbows with the Southeast’s most avid vacuum aficionados and Miele ambassadors. And then, from across the room, I locked eyes with the Alize.
This vacuum is everything I ever wanted: artisanal quality, check. Next-level filtration, check. Criminally cute design? Yeah buddy. We just received the S8 line at our corporate headquarters, and before I run away to Reno with my Alize, let me tell you what makes these vacuums so cool. Read more about the S8 line!
Posted by Ashley on May 27th, 2011
Many of us at Sylvane have been abuzz for the past few weeks, prepping to roll out the newest vacuum brand to join our product catalog. This new addition couldn’t have come at a better time since we are deep in the throes of spring cleaning season, not to mention a pretty trying allergy season. (Have you seen those pollen counts?) So, what better to tackle all that dirt and debris in your home and help remove symptom-triggering allergens than a powerful Miele vacuum?
That’s right. Miele, the family-owned and operated German manufacturer of state-of-the-art home appliances—including an award-winning line of vacuum cleaners—has arrived at Sylvane!
Read more about Miele vacuum cleaners