The classic design of the Classic Flame Artesian Electric Fireplace provides an elegant focal point in your living space. Crafted of high quality materials, the mantel top with Ogee molding, recessed panels and detailed base with bullnose moldings surrounding the 28" firebox complements most any decor. Requiring no electrician or contractor for installation allows instant remodeling without the usual mess or expense. With its realistic resin logs and ember bed, the Artesian adds instant ambience to any room and can be used in flame only mode for year round enjoyment.
On Screen Function Indicator
Function Indicator works with the included remote control and lights up on the firebox screen when operated, then automatically disappears after 5 seconds. The on-screen indicators include the following:
- 5 SpectraFire blue flame effect brightness settings and traditional flame effect option
- Notification that heater function has been activated
- Timer function with automatic shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
- Digital thermostat with numerical readout
- Downlight button controls the downlight which illuminates the inside of the firebox
Green, Clean and Energy Efficient
The Classic Flame Artesian Electric Fireplace is an environmentally friendly way to add warmth to your home. Unlike gas and wood burning fireplaces, the Artesian Electric Fireplace emits no carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, methane or formaldehyde which means no indoor or outdoor pollution. The all LED technology is not only environmentally friendly, but energy efficient as well, equating to money saved in yearly energy bills. The LED bulbs used in powering the Artesian draw only 11.2 watts compared to the 120 watts required to produce the same flame effect from a standard incandescent bulb. Also, regular incandescent light bulbs must be replaced every 2,000 hours or so, while the LED's powering the flame of the Artesian have a life span of over 75,000 hours.
- Carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown and fluted side projected pilasters
- Egg and dart molded base
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 47" television
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
Remote Control: Control Artesian Fireplace from anywhere in the room with the slim-line multi-function remote control.
Supplemental Heat: Thermostat controls temperature and can be set from 62 to 82 degrees, providing ambient heat for rooms up to 400 square feet in size.
Safe-to-Touch Glass: Firebox glass remains cool even when heater is operating - child safety screen covers heater vent.
Easy-to-Assemble: The Artesian can be assembled in approximately 20 minutes with only a Phillips head screwdriver.