Designed with versatility in mind, the Classic Flame Pasadena Electric Fireplace Media Console provides ambience and warmth to your living space while beautifully storing your media components inside the solidly built and highly crafted media console. Ample shelf storage provides space for media components while the tiered mantle top supports today's flat-screen televisions. Flanking the firebox are side cabinets with doors that can be configured in 3 different styles: speaker grill, solid wood insets or glass insets. The cabinents are designed with adjustable shelves, and the doors are equipped with 3-way adjustable, concealed hinges and finished off with brushed nickel door pulls.
On Screen Function Indicator
Function Indicator works with the included remote control and lights up on the firebox screen when operated, then automatically disappears after 5 seconds. The on-screen indicators include the following:
- 5 SpectraFire blue flame effect brightness settings and traditional flame effect option
- Notification that heater function has been activated
- Timer function with automatic shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
- Digital thermostat with numerical readout
- Downlight button controls the downlight which illuminates the inside of the firebox
Green, Clean and Energy Efficient
The Classic Flame Pasadena Electric Fireplace is an environmentally friendly way to add warmth to your home. Unlike gas and wood burning fireplaces, the Pasadena Electric Fireplace emits no carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, methane or formaldehyde which means no indoor or outdoor pollution. The all LED technology is not only environmentally friendly, but energy efficient as well, equating to money saved in yearly energy bills. The LED bulbs used in powering the Pasadena draw only 11.2 watts compared to the 120 watts required to produce the same flame effect from a standard incandescent bulb. Also, regular incandescent light bulbs must be replaced every 2,000 hours or so, while the LED's powering the flame of the Pasadena have a life span of over 75,000 hours.
- Carved leaf corbels with acanthus crown and fluted side projected pilasters
- Egg and dart molded base
- Designed to hold up to approximately a 47" television
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- - See more at: http://www.classicflame.com/pages/corinth-23DE1447-O107/index.html#sthash.jREoSD4r.dpuf
Remote Control: Control Pasadena Fireplace from anywhere in the room with the slim-line multi-function remote control.
Supplemental Heat: Thermostat controls temperature and can be set from 62 to 82 degrees, providing ambient heat for rooms up to 400 square feet in size.
Safe-to-Touch Glass: Firebox glass remains cool even when heater is operating - child safety screen covers heater vent.
Easy-to-Assemble: The Pasadena can be assembled in approximately 20 minutes with only a Phillips head screwdriver.