A wonderful companion to the alpaca wool duvet is a Crescent Moon mattress pad. Mattress pads are a good way to add softness to your mattress without losing support. These high quality mattress pads are made with organic and allergy-safe alpaca wool. The fill is a signature blend of 70% alpaca wool and 30% sheep's wool to create the most comfortable and allergy safe bedding possible. The organic wool is naturally porous and will not harbor dust mites or mold. Lighter and softer than sheep's wool, alpaca wool can actually absorb and up to 35% of its weight in moisture - keeping you dry and comfortable, yet incredibly warm. The Crescent Moon products are a great alternative for anyone who cannot tolerate down-filled bedding, but would like the warmth and feel of down. The combination of alpaca wool and 100% cotton ticking makes this a completely hypoallergenic mattress topper.
- Filled with organic alpaca wool (70%) and sheep's wool (30%) - no pesticides, bleaches or dyes used
- No synthetic materials - no fumes emitted
- Alpaca wool naturally fights dust mites and other allergens
- A great alternative to those who cannot tolerate down
Other points of interest
- Organic cotton cover is 260-thread count, 4.5 micron pore size
- Alpaca wool is perfect for a variety of temperatures: light and moisture-wicking wool keeps you warm and dry without overheating
- Mattress toppers are quilted with "crescent moons" to prevent any shifting or bunching of the fill
- 1 1/2 oz. per square foot of batting
To protect the mattress pad, it is recommended that you use a hypoallergenic mattress cover.
- 1.5 inches thick - elastic corner straps wrap mattress to hold topper in place
- These pads may be dry cleaned or hand-washed with a gentle detergent and air dried
- Comes in reusable organic cotton bag for storage
- Limited 5-year warranty on workmanship
- Crib: 58" x 28"
- Twin: 72" x 39"
- Double: 72" x 54"
- Queen: 80" x 60"
- King: 80" x 78"
|Bedding Type||Mattress/Box Spring Covers|
|Length and Width|
|Average Pore Size||4.5 microns|
|Care Instructions||Dry clean or hand wash and air dry|
|Quantity Per Package||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and we will process your refund. For policy details and exclusions, please read our full Return Policy
What is your shipping policy?
Standard shipping (3-6 business days) is free to the lower 48 states.
Expedited shipping is available for select products. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur an additional fee, depending on the items ordered. With the exception of Canada, we do not currently ship to international locations. Items typically ship 1-2 days after you place your order. For more information, visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
What types of payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and Diners Club credit cards. Additionally, you can checkout using PayPal.
As a Sylvane shopper, you can purchase with confidence knowing that your information will always remain confidential and secure at all times. Our website is tested daily for security flaws by a well-known third-party security firm. It also meets the security recommendations of the Department of Homeland Security's National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC) and passes the FBI's Twenty Most Critical Internet Security Vulnerabilities Test.
After I place my order, when will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged when your order is shipped.
Want to submit an FAQ? Hold tight. We're enhancing this section to make it even more useful for you. Feel free to call us at 1-800-934-9194 for answers to any product-related questions.
View All Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Mattress Pad Reviews