A wonderful companion to the alpaca wool duvet is a Crescent Moon mattress pad. Mattress pads are a good way to add softness to your mattress without losing support. These high quality mattress pads are made with organic and allergy-safe alpaca wool. The fill is a signature blend of 70% alpaca wool and 30% sheep's wool to create the most comfortable and allergy safe bedding possible. The organic wool is naturally porous and will not harbor dust mites or mold. Lighter and softer than sheep's wool, alpaca wool can actually absorb and up to 35% of its weight in moisture - keeping you dry and comfortable, yet incredibly warm. The Crescent Moon products are a great alternative for anyone who cannot tolerate down-filled bedding, but would like the warmth and feel of down. The combination of alpaca wool and 100% cotton ticking makes this a completely hypoallergenic mattress topper.
- Filled with organic alpaca wool (70%) and sheep's wool (30%) - no pesticides, bleaches or dyes used
- No synthetic materials - no fumes emitted
- Alpaca wool naturally fights dust mites and other allergens
- A great alternative to those who cannot tolerate down
Other points of interest
- Organic cotton cover is 260-thread count, 4.5 micron pore size
- Alpaca wool is perfect for a variety of temperatures: light and moisture-wicking wool keeps you warm and dry without overheating
- Mattress toppers are quilted with "crescent moons" to prevent any shifting or bunching of the fill
- 1 1/2 oz. per square foot of batting
To protect the mattress pad, it is recommended that you use a hypoallergenic mattress cover.
- 1.5 inches thick - elastic corner straps wrap mattress to hold topper in place
- These pads may be dry cleaned or hand-washed with a gentle detergent and air dried
- Comes in reusable organic cotton bag for storage
- Limited 5-year warranty on workmanship
- Crib: 58" x 28"
- Twin: 72" x 39"
- Double: 72" x 54"
- Queen: 80" x 60"
- King: 80" x 78"