The Dimplex Danville Compact Electric Stove DS4411 provides all of the cozy ambiance of a wood stove with none of the mess! The matte black finish, working door and traditional details make it a perfect addition to any small space. No venting is required for this compact Dimplex electric fireplace stove, so you can install it in any location in your home. Enjoy a beautiful fire with or without heat for year round use. The Danville DS4411 Compact Electric Stove features the patented Dimplex electric flame technology.
- Incredibly lifelike, patented flame technology creates the look of a wood fire.
- Add the warm feel of a real fireplace or stove to any living area in just minutes.
Safe and clean electric operation
- No combustion means no carbon monoxide and the glass stays cool to the touch.
Effective heat with Thermostat Control
- Provides supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- Enjoy the flame for 3¢ per hour or 8¢ per hour with heater turned on.*(Based on average national residential electricity rate. Rates vary.)
Operates with or without heat
- Enjoy the flame without the heat for comfortable year-round pleasure.
Comfort and convenience
- Adjustable thermostat maintains room temperature automatically. Remote control included with all models.
Safe, Clean, Green
- No carbon monoxide or emissions
- Glass stays cool-to-touch
1-Year Limited Warranty
What's In The Box?
- Dimplex Danville Electric Stove
- Remote Control
- Instruction Manual
|Maximum Wattage||1500 W|
|Maximum Amperage||12.5 Amps|
|Heating Area||400 sq. ft.|
|Heater BTUs||5120 BTUs|
|Assembled Height||23.125 in.|
|Assembled Width||20 in.|
|Assembled Depth||11.375 in|
|Total Weight||43 lbs |
|Number of Heat Settings||1|
|Automatic Overheat Protection||Yes|
|Flame Bed Type||Log Set|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and we will process your refund. For policy details and exclusions, please read our full Return Policy
What is your shipping policy?
Standard shipping (3-6 business days) is free to the lower 48 states.
Expedited shipping is available for select products. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur an additional fee, depending on the items ordered. With the exception of Canada, we do not currently ship to international locations. Items typically ship 1-2 days after you place your order. For more information, visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
What types of payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and Diners Club credit cards. Additionally, you can checkout using PayPal.
As a Sylvane shopper, you can purchase with confidence knowing that your information will always remain confidential and secure at all times. Our website is tested daily for security flaws by a well-known third-party security firm. It also meets the security recommendations of the Department of Homeland Security's National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC) and passes the FBI's Twenty Most Critical Internet Security Vulnerabilities Test.
After I place my order, when will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged when your order is shipped.
Want to submit an FAQ? Hold tight. We're enhancing this section to make it even more useful for you. Feel free to call us at 1-800-934-9194 for answers to any product-related questions.