Bring your unused fireplace back to life and warmth back into your home without wood, fire, or smoke with the Dimplex 23-Inch Deluxe Electric Fireplace Insert, also known as the Dimplex DFI2310. The LED inner glow logs and pulsating embers provide an incredibly realistic fire for only pennies a day. This Dimplex electric flame fireplace insert fits right into your existing fireplace and plugs into household outlets to give your home the warmth of a real fire or just the appearance of one.
With clean, safe electric operation, the Dimplex electric logs require no piping or venting. A quiet heater fan produces 4,695 BTUs of heat without the combustion by-products associated with a wood burning fireplace. A special flame effect operates independent of the heat fan, giving you an all-weather option to enjoy your fireplace year-round. Key features of this electric fireplace insert include:
Fits Most Fireplaces: Dimplex electric fireplace inserts are designed to easily fit just about any size brick- or steel-lined existing fireplace.
Remote Control: An ON/OFF remote, which can also be used on other household electrical devices such as your TV, stereo, or lamp, controls your Dimplex electric fireplace insert from as far as 50 feet away.
Low Maintenance: The only upkeep this Dimplex heater requires is lightly cleaning the glass surface with a dry cloth and periodically replacing the two light bulbs whenever you notice a dark section of the flame.
Realistic Flame: Dimplex electric logs feature a patented electric flame technology that is patterned after a real wood-burning fire.
Quick Installation: Dimplex electric fireplace inserts require no piping or venting. Simply center the insert into your existing fireplace and plug into a nearby outlet.
Overheat Protection: In the event that the Dimplex electric flame fireplace insert overheats, an internal safety device will automatically shut the heater fan off and will not resume operation until the power is manually reset.
Non-Heat Option: Operate with heat during cold winter months or with flame only for an inviting ambiance minus the heat.
Patented Flame Technology
This Dimplex 23-inch electric fireplace insert features advanced technology that provides exceptional realism. The innovative Dimplex flame effect combines the appearance of burning logs with the movement of a blazing fire to achieve a 3-dimensional flickering flame. Hand-finished LED logs display a natural, inner glow during heat operation to resemble real burning wood. The electric firebox contains two 60-watt light bulbs underneath the log set that generate the pulsing ember bed and firelight flicker for the illusion of a traditional wood fire.
Multiple Heat Settings
The Dimplex 23-Inch Deluxe Electric Fireplace Insert operates with or without heat. Flame-only operation allows you to enjoy your fireplace in any season. With flame and heat operation, the heater fan distributes a warm, even heat throughout your living space while maintaining the flame effect. The heater fan has two speed settings: low and high.
Three manual operating switches — a main on/off switch, a low heat on/off switch, and a high heat on/off switch — are located on the top right corner of the electric heater’s outer frame for easy accessibility. The main switch turns on all functions and powers the flame effect without dispensing any heat. This setting gives the appearance of a burning fire while maintaining the current temperature in your room. The low heat setting provides 4,574 BTUs of fan-forced heat, while the high heat setting distributes 4,695 BTUs.
Safe Electric Operation
Electric fireplaces safely create a warm, inviting fire to heat your home. Authentic wood fires can pollute the air with harmful particulates. In addition to producing ash, wood-burning fires release carbon dioxide from smoke and other pollutants that can exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms. Dimplex electric logs provide warmth without the negative side effects. This electric fireplace insert boasts the following eco-friendly and child safety functions:
- No need to worry about oxygen depletion or carbon monoxide poisoning in your home
- No combustible energy source used to produce the flame
- No contribution to indoor moisture or mold
- No danger of burning your hands as glass remains cool to the touch