There is no airmover more versatile than the Ace TurboDryer. The unit is designed to operate in seven different positions, allowing you to position it to dry just about anything. In addition, ventilation is easy with the Ace. Use it to give clean ventilation to crawlspaces with negative pressure. Position the airmover to suck air out of the crawlspace, pulling in clean, dry, warm air from elsewhere in the structure.
The unit is compact and easy-to-use. It is extremely economical to operate (1.5 amps power) and remains a favorite among restoration professionals.
- Motor - 0.25 HP, 2-speed
- Max rated airflow – 2,250 CFM
- Tested velocity - 1881 FT/MIN
- CFM/AMP – 1254
- Static pressure – 0.6”
- Seven positions – turn or tilt with non-skid rubber feet
- Stackable - for operation and storage
- Weight – 33 lbs.
- Power – 115 V, 1.5 amps
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 24” x 20.3” x 19”
- UL, C-UL Listed
- Warranty – 7 year limited