Compact and maneuverable, this dehumidifier is extremely powerful. High-end design features such as low grain refrigerant, a hot-gas coil bypass and internal water pump allow this unit to remove up to 119 pints of water per day. This unit is also energy-wise, drawing only 5 amps of power. In fact, when paying an average cost of $.12/kwh you can run this dehumidifier for only $1.86 per day. And although the Evolution LGR is more compact and portable than other larger units, it comes complete with many useful features. The smaller size and semi-pneumatic wheels make this unit extremely portable – easy to move from site-to-site or just room-to-room. An easy fold-down handle, quick-release hose design, and fast pump access are convenient for the busy professional.
** Add to Cart for quantity pricing **
- Water removal, verified by AHAM (80° F / 60% RH) – 70 pints/day
- Water removal, max (90° F / 90% RH) – 119 pints/day
- Compressor – 5,595 BTU rotary
- Refrigerant – Low Grain Refrigerant
- CFM rating – 160 SCFM
- Filtration – high airflow filter
- Water pump-out – centrifugal
- Drain hose length – 40 ft.
- Built-in ring for attachment of ducting
- Weight – 92 lbs.
- Power – 115 V, 5 amps
- Operating range – 33 to 100 degrees F
- Handle – Steel, fold down
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 33.5” x 20.7” x 20.7”
- UL Listed
- Warranty – 7 year limited