- This unit can reduce drying times by as much as two thirds depending on conditions, and reduce the costs of drying by conventional heating by as much as 70%!
- To accelerate the drying of new and renovated construction interiors, (once weathertight), to enable plaster, drywall, masonry, paint and carpet to be quickly completed.
- To restore rather than replace carpets in flood-damaged areas.
- To dry out basements.
- To maintain a comfortable locker room environment.
- To safeguard stored goods from mildew, deterioration, and rot.
- To control the sensitive environment of computer rooms, laboratories, and vaults.
- Simplicity of operation. Standard 115 v. plugs in anywhere.
- Large wheels and integral handle for mobility.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel chassis.
- Ebac's "HOT GAS" defrosting feature which automatically eliminates frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Condensate Pump (BD150 CR)
- Horsepower: 1
- Refrigerant: R-22
- Fan: 1/2 HP
- CFM: 650
- Volts: 115
- Running Amps: 8.5
- Capacity: 67 ppd@AHAM, 27 gallons at saturation.
- Height: 36", Width: 24", Depth: 24"
- Weight: 140 lbs.
The Ebac BD 150 Building Dryer and Dehumidifier is a rugged, yet mobile piece of equipment that will operate under extreme conditions and pull large amounts of moisture from the air. In high humidity cases, this unit has removed almost 27 gallons of water in a 24-hour period!
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac can provide the answer.