Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, this unit will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33F degrees without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods. This unit will efficiently remove more than ninety seven pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80 F, 60%RH), and will exceed 15 gallons per day under the extreme conditions found in problem environments.
Pump Note: The pump on the CD100E unit is peristaltic and does not have enough power to create significant vertical lift and is only to promote drainage from the collection pan. If a powered pump is required for lift, this must be sourced externally.
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- A "floating" compressor for vibration & mobility protection.
- An adjustable humidistat, to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting systems.
- Standard 115v power requirement for operations in any location
Additional CD100E Features:
- Adjustable alarm humidistat and "voltage free" connector
- Power On indicator
- Hours Run Meter
- Wall Mounting Bracket supplied
- Does not come with carrying handle/skid found on the CD100
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- EER: 10.8
- Refrigerant: R-22
- BTU/HR: 12,000
- Operating Range: 33F - 105F
- Volts: 115
- Running Amps: 8.5
- Capacity: 93 ppd@AHAM
- 24 Gallons at saturation
- CFM: 700
- Height: 16", Width: 36", Depth: 20"
- Weight: 135 lbs.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac can provide the answer.