Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac CD60 will function smoothly in temperatures down to 33 degrees F without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods, this unit will efficiently remove more than fifty-five pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80 F, 60%RH), and will exceed 15 gallons per day under the extreme conditions found in problem environments.
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- A "floating" compressor for vibration & mobility protection.
- An adjustable humidistat, to control the level of dryness desired.
- Internal pump to remove acquired condensate.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting systems.
- Standard 115v power requirement for operations in any location.
- Compressor: High Efficiency Rotary
- Refrigerant: R-22
- EER: 10.8
- BTU/HR: 6,625
- Operating Range: 33F - 105F
- Volts: 115
- Running Amps: 2.5
- Capacity: 56 ppd @ AHAM
- 15 Gallons at saturation
- CFM: 360
- Height: 17", Width: 20", Depth: 14"
- Weight: 82 lbs.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac can provide the answer.