Originally designed and built for NATO forces, this reliable and rugged dehumidifier is now available for industrial and commercial applications. The SPP6A easily maintains environments at relative humidity levels that prevent corrosion and/or the formation of mold or mildew. Uniquely suited to storage facilities that require the highest reliability and ruggedness, the SPP6A offers features not normally available to the commercial or industrial user. This compact unit can remove up to 25ppd of moisture in extreme environments.
- Hermetically sealed internal components.
- Stainless steel fittings throughout the entire machine.
- Integral refrigerant compressor cut-off device.
- Shock and vibration tested.
- Ebac's unique hot-gas defrost system
- Monitor box allows operating status to be confirmed without entering the dehumidified area.
- High-humidity warning light (2nd humidistat is factory set to set off warning light when humidity rises above 60%)
- Tripod stand included
- Wall mount
- Voltage Stabilizer pack
- 240V/50Hz power supply (Units with this option take approximately 6 weeks to ship)
Length: 17 ½" (447mm), Width: 13 ½" (340mm), Height: 10" (250mm)
Weight: 61lbs (28Kg)
Power Supply: 110V
Air Flow: 150 CFM (250M3/HR)
High efficiency reciprocating compressor
Capacity: 17ppd AHAM (80F 60%RH)