The Friedrich AP260 provides 5-stage air filtration to remove small and large particulates, VOCs, odors, and germs. An intellegent LED color display will sense changes in air quality and automatically adjust its cleaning level - air purification you can see. Includes a remote control, nighttime-dimming display panel, and other top-notch features. Cleans rooms up to 260 square feet.
The Friedrich AP 260 is ideal for those suffering from allergies, asthma, or breathing difficulties or who simply want clean, healthy air in their home.
- Antibacterial pre-filter - Washable filter removes large particles (hair, pet dander)
- Antibacterial/antifungal multi-filter - Filters out smaller particles (dust, pollen, mold, allergens) while preventing bacteria and fungi growth on the filter
- HEPA Filter - Filters 99.97% of particles as small as 0.03 microns (fine dust, pollen, mold, tobacco smoke). The antibacterial coating prevents the growth of germs and mold.
- Activated Carbon Filter - Absorbs gaseous pollutants including VOCs, chemicals, and odors
- Plasma Generator - Ionized plasma field sterilizes and disinfects harmful airborne substances such as viruses and bacteria.
Remote Control - Magnetic holder on back of unit
Air Qualty Sensor - LED display shows current air quality
Intellegent Auto Operation - Adjusts cleaning level based on environment
Night Mode - Senses day or night and adjusts fan speed and lighting to maximize your comfort
- Parts: 1 yr. any part; 2-5 yrs. functional parts
- Labor: 1 yr. carry in to service center
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size||260 sq. ft.|
|Recommended For||Allergies, Asthma, General Air Quality|
- Pre-Filter, Washable
- HEPA Filter, True HEPA
- Carbon Filter
- Ionizer, Plasma generator
- Germ Treatment, Antimicrobial filter and antibacterial coating
|HEPA Filter Type||True HEPA|
|Ionizer Type||Plasma generator|
|Type of Germ Treatment||Antimicrobial filter and antibacterial coating|
|Number of Filters to Change||4|
|HEPA Filter||1 year|
|Carbon Filter||6 months|
|Other Filter||6 months|
|CADR: Pollen Score||176|
|CADR: Dust Score||175|
|CADR: Smoke Score||168|
|Filter Change Indicator||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and we will process your refund. For policy details and exclusions, please read our full Return Policy
What is your shipping policy?
Standard shipping (3-6 business days) is free to the lower 48 states.
Expedited shipping is available for select products. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur an additional fee, depending on the items ordered. With the exception of Canada, we do not currently ship to international locations. Items typically ship 1-2 days after you place your order. For more information, visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
What types of payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and Diners Club credit cards. Additionally, you can checkout using PayPal.
As a Sylvane shopper, you can purchase with confidence knowing that your information will always remain confidential and secure at all times. Our website is tested daily for security flaws by a well-known third-party security firm. It also meets the security recommendations of the Department of Homeland Security's National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC) and passes the FBI's Twenty Most Critical Internet Security Vulnerabilities Test.
After I place my order, when will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged when your order is shipped.
Want to submit an FAQ? Hold tight. We're enhancing this section to make it even more useful for you. Feel free to call us at 1-800-934-9194 for answers to any product-related questions.