The Holly & Martin™ Fredricksburg Electric Fireplace with Bookcases is perfect for the person who loves to read by the fire but doesn't want the hassle of a wood burning fireplace. Each side has a bookshelf to display your favorite classic books, and the mantel itself is adorned with tall slender fluted columns and traditional crown molding. LED lights flicker to create a real-life appeal to the fire as it warms your space.
It's firebox can be run with or without heat and can warm rooms up to 400 square feet. Set your ideal room temperature, flame height, and log brightness using the digital controls or remote.
This classic Holly & Martin model is available in 4 finishes: Oak, Mahogany, Ivory, and Espresso. In addition to your living room or bedroom, try moving the Holly & Martin Fredricksburg to your dining room for romantic dinners or to compliment your media room.
- Dimensions: 70.25" W x 14" D x 42.25" H
- Bookshelves Total Dimensions: 13.25" W x 10.75" D x 39.5" H
- Individual Shelf Dimensions: 10" W x 8.5" D x 10" Tall
- Adjustable shelves can move up or down 2"
- Mantel supports up to 85 lbs
- Remote control (2 AAA Batteries Required)
- 120V-60Hz, 1500W, 12.5 Amp
- Adjustable thermostat
- Adjustable flame height
- Safety features: Thermal overload protector, cool-touch glass, and combustion-free operation
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- Uses about the same energy as a coffee maker
- 100% energy efficient with low operating costs
- Produces zero emissions or pollutants
- Eco friendly, consuming no wood or fossil fuels
* WARNING: positioning anything on top of your fireplace mantel poses a degree of risk especially in the case of electronic appliances or equipment. If you elect to display a television we recommend that it be a slim profile flat-screen and that it be positioned away from the front edge of the mantel where there is a degree of heat generated from the firebox. It is also recommended that any flat screen TV be secured to the wall behind it for added safety and security. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for items placed on top of a fireplace mantel.