The Holly & Martin™ Underwood Electric Fireplace is beautifully rustic, and exudes character and style. The faux slate front has a stunning pattern of tiles that arch across the front creating this true masterpiece. Portability and ease of assembly are just 2 of the reasons why the Holly & Martin™ Underwood Electric Fireplace is perfect for your home. Simple set up the parts and plug it into a standard wall outlet for instant warmth and ambiance. You can also use the Underwood without heat for year-round use.
Easy to set up, the Holly & Martin Underwood also features a digital control board and remote for simple operation. You can set your ideal temperature or adjust it by using up and down arrows. This Holly & Martin model adjusts its heat output to maintain your desired heat level. Set your ideal room ambiance by choosing between 5 flame height levels and log brightness options.
Use the included programmable timer to set operation to turn off up to 9 hours in advance. Many customers use this feature before work or when they go to bed.
The Holly & Martin™ Underwood is an eco-friendly, efficient addition to your home:
- Uses about the same energy as a coffee maker
- 100% energy efficient with low operating costs
- Produces zero emissions or pollutants
- Eco friendly, consuming no wood or fossil fuels
- No combustion, glass remains cool to the touch
- Plugs into a standard residential outlet
- Dimensions: 45.5" W x 14.5" D x 40" H / Firebox Front Dimensions: 23" W x 20" H
- Mantel supports up to 85 lbs.
- Accommodates up to a 42" flat screen TV
- Wood is distressed with worm holes and imperfections to add character
- Remote control (2 AAA Batteries Required)
- Realistic flickering flame effect
- Long life LED lights
- 120V-60Hz, 1500W / 5000 BTUs, 12.5 Amp
- Easy-to-use adjustable thermostat
- Safety thermal overload protector
- Adjustable flame brightness control