Introducing the IQAir New Edition HealthPro Series – these models are now 32% quieter, offer a 38% longer filter life, and provide up to 25% more clean air!
The IQAir HealthPro Air Purifier is your trusted solution for removing pollen, dust, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergy-triggers that may linger in your indoor environment. This system is the only residential air purifier that uses superior HyperHEPA filtration technology – the same technology that is used in today's modern million-dollar clean rooms and hospitals.
The IQAir HealthPro air cleaner:
- Is part of a series of air cleaners that are considered to be the most advanced in the indoor air quality industry.
- Is ranked the most effective air cleaner for allergy-sufferers by Germany's consumer foundation.
- Filters Better than HEPA. The HealthPro filters out 99% of all particles in the air and 99.97% of particles that measure larger than 0.3 microns in size.
- Effectively purifies the air in a space measuring up to 1,240 sq. ft.
- Uses a Red Label fan, which is long-lasting, quiet, and energy-efficient.
- Can be easily upgraded to the HealthPro Plus (to filter out odors and gases) with a simple accessory kit later on.
- Can be programmed to turn on and off at any time during the day.
- Is considered to be one of the quietest purifiers because of its internal fan design.
- Offers ease-of-mobility with 4 durable caster wheels (included).
The IQAir HealthPro comes with everything you need to begin purifying your indoor air:
- PreMax Pre-Filter
- HyperHEPA Filter
- Remote Control
- Batteries (For Remote Control)
- Owner’s Manual
- Set of 4 Casters
- 10-ft. Power Cord
- Certificate of Guaranteed Performance
In an industry where most air cleaners don't actually meet their manufacturers' claims, IQAir tests and certifies each system that comes off the assembly line. Each unit is tested against particle filtration efficiency, filter leakage, and air delivery standards. Every IQAir purifier is then issued its own two-page certificate of performance, detailing the test results for that machine.
A Blueprint for Quiet Efficiency
Because of its ultra-quiet design, this HEPA air purifier produces more clean air with less sound than comparable air cleaners. The unique design of the HealthPro makes it unlike most air cleaners in that:
- It features the fan located in the center, in between noise-absorbing filters.
- The unit features double-walled housing to reduce sound transmission.
- Eight shock absorbers hold the fan secure so that vibration is not transmitted to the housing.
- This system is suitable for even the most noise-sensitive environments, such as libraries and nurseries.
- The HealthPro is virtually inaudible at the lowest fan speed setting.
The IQAir HealthPro air purifier features patented, triple-sealing filter technology that ensures that your system always performs at the HEPA level, removing 99.97% of airborne particles sized 0.3 microns and larger. Often times, the efficiency stated for air cleaners is purely theoretical and may be inflated because of internal air leakage. This can drastically reduce the actual filtration efficiency of your unit. The HealthPro puts a stop to air leakage in three ways:
- First, a unique sealing process ensures that the unit's filter media is 100% sealed in the filter frame.
- Second, the patented 3D UltraSeal ensures perfect sealing between filter frame and the HealthPro housing.
- Third, individual seals on each housing module ensure air-tight closing around the filters.
As a result, these IQAir HealthPro air purifiers have an actual system efficiency that is higher than the theoretical efficiency of comparable air cleaners.
Long Filter Life
In addition to having a boost in efficiency over other purifier filters, HealthPro filters are designed to last longer than those of conventional air cleaners.
High-Efficiency PreMax Pre-Filter
While most air cleaners use pre-filters with particle efficiencies well below 20%, IQAir systems typically retain more than 90% of particle mass in their PreMax pre-filters. As a result, HyperHEPA filters are better protected from premature particle overload.
Independent Filter Stages
Conventional air cleaners often combine several filter types in one filter cartridge. As a result, the whole filter cartridge has to be replaced even if only one filter type is used up. Each filter in an IQAir unit is separate and can be changed independent of the other filters.
To help minimize manufacturing cost, many air cleaners use very little filter material. It's different with IQAir. All IQAir cleaners use commercial-size filters that are able to collect more pollutants and last much longer. The PreMax Pre-Filter has a life of up to 16 months, depending on usage. The HyperHEPA filter lasts up to 4 years.
Know Exactly When To Replace Filters
To help you stay on top of filter life, the HealthPro air purifier features an intelligent filter life monitor. Unlike ordinary cleaners that leave you guessing when to replace filters, the HealthPro’s intelligent filter life monitor measures filter life by actual use, speed settings, and air quality conditions. This monitoring system ensures the maximum filter yield and performance from your IQAir system.
High-Quality Fan and No-Draft Design
IQAir HealthPro systems use the highest-quality fan motor available. The centrifugal, backward curved fan has an impressive 330 CFM (560 m3/h) rating. Because each fan is individually balanced within the unit and uses steel ball bearings, it can outlast other purifier fans by years. Moreover, the HealthPro's fan contributes to the unit's no-draft design. Most air cleaners return the air through a small outlet, which creates annoying and uncomfortable air drafts. The HealthPro unit does not produce drafts because it evenly propels air upward through a 320-degree EvenFlow vented diffuser.
Many high-end air cleaners are made from sheet metal, which dents, scratches, and chips easily. In addition, many department store air cleaners use inferior plastics that can unexpectedly shatter. The IQAir HealthPro is built to last and to look great for a lifetime. This unit is manufactured using high-grade, injection-molded ABS plastic. A 3-mm (0.125 in.) housing thickness also makes the HealthPro extremely impact-resistant.
The HealthPro is an upgradeable unit. By purchasing a special kit from the manufacturer, you can transition this air purifier from particle control only to particle, odor, and chemical control. The kit upgrades include a modification to the top interface panel and the addition of an activated carbon filter. This is an excellent option for individuals who are not sure if they need or want chemical filtration initially. For more information about this feature, please contact our product experts at (800) 934-9194.