Embrace a habit of "health intentional" cleaning when you use the chemical-free Ladybug 2200ST Steam Cleaner with TANCS to eliminate dirt, germs, bacteria and more in your home or office. This dry vapor steam cleaner cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes nearly any surface in just seconds using ordinary tap water and heat. Unlike common chemical disinfectants that leave harmful residue behind—and often do more to spread germs than kill them—the 2200ST disinfects surfaces completely without introducing toxic chemicals into your environment. This promotes healthier indoor air quality and creates a healthier indoor environment that is free of airborne toxins and illness-causing germs.
EPA-Approved TANCS Disinfection
The Ladybug 2200ST includes all of the same features as the Ladybug 2200S—but adds the power of Ladybug's Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation, or TANCS, disinfection system. This EPA-approved disinfection system is capable of destroying harmful embedded bacteria, viruses, and fungi in a matter of seconds. The system converts natural ionic minerals found in tap water into millions of specialized nano-crystals. As the crystals pass through the steam cleaner boiler and steam hose, they absorb energy from the heat and are accelerated. Upon contact with a soiled surface, the nano-crystals help the dry steam disrupt microorganism cell membranes at a faster rate. The result is a disinfected surface made possible without chemical disinfectants.
Along with obliterating dirt, grease, grime, and germs, the Ladybug 2200ST TANCS Equipped Steam Cleaner has been tested and proven to:
- Perform complete disinfection of MRSA, salmonella, E. coli and 7 other types of common bacteria within 5 seconds of contact. (97.5 to 99.9% reduction in 2 seconds)
- Eliminate 99.9% of Avian flu, Canine parvovirus, and MS2 virus microorganisms in 2 to 7 seconds.
- Perform complete disinfection of fungus strains such as Aspergillus niger (mold) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (causes ringworm) in 5 to 7 seconds. (99.9% reduction in 2 seconds)
- Kill dust mites, dust mite eggs, and flea eggs on contact
Continuous Fill Design
This Ladybug steam cleaner's continuous fill design—a trademark of all Ladybug steamers—means you'll never run out of steam in the middle of your cleaning task. Should the water reservoir empty, simply refill it during your cleaning process. The boiler will then transform the fresh water into a powerful disinfecting steam in seconds while conventional steam cleaners require you to wait for the boiler to reheat. This capability is completely safe because the non-pressurized water reservoir and pressurized boiler chamber are housed separately.
A Variety of Uses
The chemical-free Ladybug 2200ST TANCS steamer excels in a variety of household and office cleaning tasks including—but certainly not limited to—these:
- Removes grease, ground-in dirt, and spots better and faster than chemical solvents
- De-greases kitchen floors, counters, and appliances
- Sanitizes bathrooms, nurseries, and pet areas
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathroom tile and fixtures
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery, and drapes
- Makes windows, mirrors, and glass sparkle
- Cleans hardwood, ceramic tile, vinyl, and concrete floors quickly and easily
- Reaches to clean ceilings without a stool or a ladder
- Cleans painted, paneled, and wallpapered walls without damage
- Leaves Levelor, venetian-type, horizontal, and vertical blinds dust- and dirt-free
- Details interiors and exteriors of cars, boats, and RVs
The 2200ST has many outdoor uses as well. Use it to remove fresh oil spots and spills on your driveway and to clean tools, small equipment, sporting equipment, and outdoor decks. Additionally, it kills weed and moss in pavement cracks, removes algae and fungus from wood or metal surfaces, and restores oxidized aluminum back to its original sheen.
Complete Steam Cleaning Control
Handling the Ladybug 2200ST is a breeze because of its advanced control features. Adjust the steam volume using the steam regulator dial located on the steam hose's ergonomic handle. This helps increase your cleaning efficiency and protect your surfaces by allowing you to select the appropriate steam power for any application. Located on the main steam cleaner housing is an onboard pressure gauge, a low-water indicator light with audible alert, and a steam ready light to help you stay on top of operation. In addition, the 2200ST includes large swivel wheels that help the system glide effortlessly across your hard floors and carpeting.
Standard Accessory Package
This Ladybug steam cleaner comes with comes with a standard accessory kit that includes everything you need to begin cleaning with the vapor steamer:
- Rectangular Brush
- Triangular Brush
- Window Cleaner Tool
- 25-cm Squeegee
- 35-cm Squeegee
- Crevice/Scraper Tool
- Small Nylon Nozzle Brush
- Medium Nylon Nozzle Brush
- Drainage Tool
- Extension Tubes (2)
- Black Jet Nozzle
- Terry Cloth Towel
- Steam Hose with Handgrip
- Instructional DVD
- Owner's Manual
As part of the standard package, Sylvane exclusively provides a free bonus Tough Job Cleaning Kit worth $30. This kit features a large round brush, 2 stainless steel cleaning pads, a small brass nozzle brush, and a small stainless steel nozzle brush to give you even more cleaning flexibility.
Individual attachments—such as a plumber's helper tool, weed killer attachment, clothes brush, carrying bag, and more—are available in our Ladybug steam cleaner accessories section.
Additional features of the Ladybug 2200ST include:
Splash-Proof Design – For no-mess cleaning.
Safety Thermostat Cutout – Prevents the system from overheating.
Extended Warranty – With the addition of TANCS, the 2200ST includes an extended warranty of 3 years on steam cleaner parts and labor and an 8-year boiler warranty.