The Minuteman Lead Vacuum—also known as the Minuteman C82985-06 Vacuum—is a patented ULPA-filtered vacuum designed for the recovery of lead, dust, paint chips, and other hazardous materials. While conventional vacuum cleaners exhaust unseen lead particles back into the environment, thus compounding the existing hazard, the Minuteman Lead Vac vacuums up hazardous dust and other materials and locks them away until you can safely dispose of them. This abatement vacuum has been specifically designed for safe and efficient lead-safe vacuuming at commercial and industrial sites.
Using ULPA (Ultra Low Particulate Air) filtration, this Minuteman vacuum captures and locks away 99.999% of harmful particles as small as 0.12 microns. Absolutely no hazardous dust can escape back into the air once particles are captured by the ULPA filter. As an added precaution, a patented interlocking system prevents the vacuum from being operated without the ULPA filter.
Key Product Features:
- A Non-woven, embossed polyester filter bag provides 50% more filtration area than standard bags.
- Equipped with ULPA filter, which is 99.999% efficient in removing particles as small as 0.12 microns.
- The state-of-the-art polypropylene lid assembly is acoustically designed to minimize noise to 74 decibels.
- Polyethylene tanks are durably constructed, non-corrosive and dent-proof for years of reliable service.
- The "sure-grip /quick-release" mechanism makes it easy to connect and remove hoses.
- Includes a convenient 50-foot cord
- Comes with a standard dry-only vacuum toolkit that includes a 1-1/4-inch by 8-foot crush-proof hose, a 1-1/4-inch wand, a 12-inch crevice nozzle, a 3-inch round dust brush, a 5-inch upholstery tool, and an 11-inch combination floor/carpet tool .