Price: $9999.00, plus FREE Shipping
|This unit can be used for large server rooms, special events, manufacturing processes, or anywhere a standard window air conditioner is not possible or desired. At ~60,000 BTU, this air conditioner is suitable for rooms 1700 square feet or less, depending on individual environmental conditions. Please call for a consultation so that we can best advise what unit would be appropriate for you.||
Provides close to 60,000 BTU of cooling capacity, this unit is a workhorse. Specifically designed for computer rooms and large office spaces filled with heat-producing electronics. Computer networks, communications, and office equipment will shut down and data may be lost when the temperature rises too high, interrupting daily operations.
You can avoid this situation by using spot air cooling to the room or area that needs it. The Office Pro saves money while protecting your company's investment in equipment and customers. Self-contained and portable, the Office Pro 60 requires no costly installation - simply roll it in, plug it in and turn it on.
** Exhaust duct required in most cases.
* Operates on 230v power...costs a little as 15 cents per hour to operate.
* Programmable digital controller - "Set" the desired temperature and time, the unit will operate automatically during weekends and after-hours.
* Provides 59,500 Btu/hr of cool air - Maximum spot cooling to just the room that needs it.
* Provides cooling in the low 60's°F - The ideal operating environment for heat-sensitive electronics.
* No costly installation necessary - Simply roll it in, plug it in, turn it on. Exhaust duct required for most installations.
* UL Listed - Assures safe operation.
* Condensation pump included - Pumps water to remote drain for uninterrupted operation.
Operating Manual (Large File, Adobe Acrobat Required)
|Cooling Power||59,500 BTU|
|Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size||1,700 Sq. Ft.|
|Compressor Type||Hermetic Scroll|
|Number of Fan Speeds||2|
|Hose||Optional Warm Air Kit Available|
|Minimum Noise Level||67 dB|
|Maximum Noise Level||69 dB|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||65 º F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||106 º F|
|Drain Hose Capable||Yes|
|Internal Condensate Pump||Yes|
|Air Purification Mode||No|
|Auto-Restart on Power Failure||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)||8.4|
Don't see the answer to your question? Just ask! Submit a question about this product and a Sylvane product expert will post the answer in this section. Please provide your email if you would like to be notified when your question is answered.
We strive to answer all frequently asked questions in a timely manner. However, some questions are better suited to be answered by a Sylvane customer service representative. If you have questions regarding specific product orders, tracking, returns, or need technical support for your product, please contact Sylvane customer service by calling 1-800-934-9194 or filling out an order inquiry.
If you would like to speak with a Sylvane product expert to discuss your specific application and receive a product recommendation, please call 1-800-934-9194 or email our sales department.
Copyright © 2013, Sylvane Inc. | 245 Hembree Park Drive, Suite 90, Roswell, GA 30076 | 1-800-934-9194