The Philips goLITE BLU energy light is a light therapy device which is designed to help you increase your energy level and alertness and to help fight winter blues. Its small size makes it easy to use wherever it suits you best!
Increases your energy level naturally
- Helps fight winter blues and increases alertness
- Clinically proven - Independent clinical research shows that the blue light from the summer sky triggers our bodies to be active and energetic, and regulates our mood. Customize your treatment - Set the timer according to your needs to 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes and choose the right brightness out of the three levels by using the dimmer.
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Freedom to do other activities during treatment duration
- Timer (15, 30, 45, 60 min) and adjustable intensity level
- Advanced diffusion optics - Advanced diffusion optics provide a soft, even light
Use anywhere for just a few minutes per day
With advanced blue LED technology, you can achieve results in as little as 15-45 minutes a day. With wider treatment field for flexibility, the goLITE BLU is extremely easy to use and fit into your lifestyle.
- Be flexible during treatment - A wide field of light gives the freedom during treatment to engage in activities such as computer work, reading or watching TV.
- Effective treatment - Using the goLITE energy light for as little as 15 to 45 minutes a day naturally improves your mood and energy level throughout the day.
- Long Lasting blue LEDs - These blue LEDs have a lifetime of over 50 years, if the appliance is used 30 minutes a day throughout the year.
- Medical appliance - Medical Device Directive: 2007/47/EC, MDD 93/42/EEC
- Complies to IEC 60601-1 Ed. 3
- Technical specifications
- Power: 5.4 W
- Voltage: 100-240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Type of lamps: LED
- Lifetime of lamps: 10.000 hour(s)
• Owner's Manual
User's Manual for the Philips goLITE BLU Energy Light.
Sales and features brochure.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many lux does this light provide?
The Philips goLITE BLUE Energy Light uses low-intensity Bluewave, or color wavelength, technology to provide a soft even light that mimics the blue of a summer sky. This light technology differs from that of standard 10,000-lux lightboxes, and its brightness cannot be accurately measured in lux. Overall, the goLITE Blu's intensity is approximately 1/10th the intensity of 10,000 lux. However, light therapy doctors and researchers contend that Bluewave technology is often more effective in treating SAD and other related mood disorders.
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and we will process your refund. For policy details and exclusions, please read our full Return Policy
What is your shipping policy?
Standard shipping (3-6 business days) is free to the lower 48 states.
Expedited shipping is available for select products. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur an additional fee, depending on the items ordered. With the exception of Canada, we do not currently ship to international locations. Items typically ship 1-2 days after you place your order. For more information, visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
What types of payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and Diners Club credit cards. Additionally, you can checkout using PayPal.
As a Sylvane shopper, you can purchase with confidence knowing that your information will always remain confidential and secure at all times. Our website is tested daily for security flaws by a well-known third-party security firm. It also meets the security recommendations of the Department of Homeland Security's National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC) and passes the FBI's Twenty Most Critical Internet Security Vulnerabilities Test.
After I place my order, when will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged when your order is shipped.
Want to submit an FAQ? Hold tight. We're enhancing this section to make it even more useful for you. Feel free to call us at 1-800-934-9194 for answers to any product-related questions.
View All Philips goLITE BLU Energy Light (HF3321) Reviews