The industry's only air mover specifically engineered with patent pending FOCUS Technology. FOCUS Technology revolutionizes evaporative drying by producing air velocities at least 40% greater than competitive product offerings. Additionally, this highly focused air flow is directed towards restoration industries problematic drying areas namely, carpet and pad, sub-floor, and walls. Finally, the Phoenix with FOCUS Technology sustains these air flows over 22.5 feet.
Phoenix’s Axial Air Mover includes a 2-speed fan delivering a FOCUSED 3000 cfm airstream, lightweight stackable enclosure designed to fit technicians’ vehicles, onboard duplex GFCI outlet, circuit breaker, and superior cord management.
• LLDP - Linear Low-Density Polyethylene housing
• Lightweight and compact
• Washable and chemical resistant
• Stacks easily for storage or transport
• Ergonomic handle
• Colored Restoration Red for high visibility.
• Sealed power-on switch and illuminated indication lamp.
• Automatic hour meter displays site run time
• On-board power management features:
- Circuit breaker protects air mover and attached devices
- Breaker prevents nuisance visits to the junction box
- GFCI protection promotes operator safety in wet applications
- Duplex AC outlet allows inter-connection of up to four axial air movers
• 20 ft AC cord with cord management
Product Manual (Adobe Acrobat, Large File)