Warm up single rooms and small spaces quickly and evenly using a Qmark CRA Residential Fan-Forced Wall Heater. Available in two models, these electric wall heaters — manufactured by Marley Engineered Products — deliver a maximum of 1,500 or 2,250 watts of heat to small residential spaces. Each heater is designed for surface, semi-recessed, or recessed mounting and features a three-piece design to simplify installation. A surface mounting sleeve accessory is available for use in surface mount applications. These heaters can
Quick Heat, Low Maintenance
Qmark CRA electric wall heaters deliver quick and powerful heat with surprisingly little maintenance. Each CRA heater features a fast-response heating coil that heats quickly and disperses warmth evenly throughout your environment with the help of a permanently lubricated, completely enclosed fan. A built-in double-pole thermostat with a control knob gives you complete control over heat output. In addition, each heater's front display cover is constructed with rugged stamped steel to help protect internal components and direct airflow through louvers. The front covers feature European-style rounded corners and are finished in Northern White to blend with any dcor.
Patented Clip-N-Fit Function
To give you more control over the heater's energy use and more flexibility in installation, these Qmark CRA heaters are equipped with patented Clip-N-Fit controls. This function allows you to adjust the wattage of the heater to a lower output without moving the jumper wire. Each electric wall heater is factory-wired for its maximum wattage. However, you may want to adjust the wattage to suit certain installation scenarios and household power usage requirements. For example, in ceiling mount installations, the heater should be modified to produce a maximum of 1,000 watts. To change the wattage of the heater, simply clip out either jumper 1 or 2 following the chart listed in the installation manual.
Each Qmark CRA electric wall heater is UL-listed and includes a number of safety features designed to ensure worry-free operation. To protect against overheating accidents, a thermal cutout with an indicator light disconnects power and resets the heater in the event of an airflow blockage. A one-time thermal fuse also cuts power in case of a more serious malfunction. These heaters may be wired using standard 60-degree Celsius wiring for heat-sensitive protection.
- The optimum height for each wall heater is 18 to 24 inches from the floor to the bottom of the backbox.
- Do not install the heater backbox closer than 4.5 inches from the floor or adjacent walls and closer than 12 inches from the ceiling.
- Do not install the heater behind a towel rack or door; in a floor or closet; or where airflow may be obstructed.
- To ensure proper operation, maintain 5 feet of minimum clearance to furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater.
- Multiple CRA electric wall heaters may be installed in larger rooms and controlled by a single thermostat. For this configuration, be sure to determine optimum wattage levels using heat loss calculations. As a general rule of thumb for primary heating, use 10 watts of heat per square foot of space.
Grille Size: 12.75 in. H x 10.5 in. W x 0.75 in. D
Backbox Size: 11.125 in. H x 9.375 in. W x 3.75 in. D