In the event that the product suffers a mechanical or electrical defect in the year following the expiration of the shortest portion of the manufacturer's parts and labor warranty, the replacement warranty plan offers a replacement of the defective product.
Under this warranty, the replacement product:
- will be of equal or similar features and functionality
- may or may not be of the same brand
- may be new or refurbished
This performance guarantee goes into effect immediately after the shortest warranty period of your original manufacturer's warranty expires. If the manufacturer's warranty is a split-warranty coverage (a split-warranty exists when there is uneven coverage for parts and labor), this plan shall commence when the shortest portion of the manufacturer's parts and labor warranty expires. For example, if the original warranty covers 90 days parts and labor and 1 year parts, the Service Pro warranty coverage begins after 90 days (the shortest parts and labor period).
- The plan is limited to one replacement during the lifetime of the plan.
- This performance guarantee goes into effect immediately after the shortest warranty period of your original manufacturer's warranty expires.
- This plan covers mechanical and electrical failures that would normally be covered by the original manufacturer's written warranty.
- This plan applies only to products used non-commercially.
- If a replacement product is not available, Service Pro will refund the product purchase price, excluding taxes, and the contract will be fulfilled and all obligations satisfied.
- In certain circumstances, the customer may be required to ship or deliver the defective product prior to receiving reimbursement or a replacement product.
- Warranty information will be mailed separately from your product, via the USPS. This information will be sent in a letter-sized envelope to you from Sylvane.com.
- The warranty information will include: Service Pro contact information, your unique 13-digit membership number, and instructions on how to register your warranty (you may register either by phone or on the internet).
You should register your warranty within 15 days of purchase.