In the event that the product suffers a mechanical or electrical defect in the year following the expiration of the shortest portion of the manufacturer's parts and labor warranty, the replacement warranty plan offers a replacement of the defective product.
Under this warranty, the replacement product:
- will be of equal or similar features and functionality
- may or may not be of the same brand
- may be new or refurbished
This performance guarantee goes into effect immediately after the shortest warranty period of your original manufacturer's warranty expires. If the manufacturer's warranty is a split-warranty coverage (a split-warranty exists when there is uneven coverage for parts and labor), this plan shall commence when the shortest portion of the manufacturer's parts and labor warranty expires. For example, if the original warranty covers 90 days parts and labor and 1 year parts, the Service Pro warranty coverage begins after 90 days (the shortest parts and labor period).
- The plan is limited to one replacement during the lifetime of the plan.
- This performance guarantee goes into effect immediately after the shortest warranty period of your original manufacturer's warranty expires.
- This plan covers mechanical and electrical failures that would normally be covered by the original manufacturer's written warranty.
- This plan applies only to products used non-commercially.
- If a replacement product is not available, Service Pro will refund the product purchase price, excluding taxes, and the contract will be fulfilled and all obligations satisfied.
- In certain circumstances, the customer may be required to ship or deliver the defective product prior to receiving reimbursement or a replacement product.
- Warranty information will be mailed separately from your product, via the USPS. This information will be sent in a letter-sized envelope to you from Sylvane.com.
- The warranty information will include: Service Pro contact information, your unique 13-digit membership number, and instructions on how to register your warranty (you may register either by phone or on the internet).
You should register your warranty within 15 days of purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?
We offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product to us within 30 days and we will process your refund. For policy details and exclusions, please read our full Return Policy
What is your shipping policy?
Standard shipping (3-6 business days) is free to the lower 48 states.
Expedited shipping is available for select products. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur an additional fee, depending on the items ordered. With the exception of Canada, we do not currently ship to international locations. Items typically ship 1-2 days after you place your order. For more information, visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
What types of payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and Diners Club credit cards. Additionally, you can checkout using PayPal.
As a Sylvane shopper, you can purchase with confidence knowing that your information will always remain confidential and secure at all times. Our website is tested daily for security flaws by a well-known third-party security firm. It also meets the security recommendations of the Department of Homeland Security's National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC) and passes the FBI's Twenty Most Critical Internet Security Vulnerabilities Test.
After I place my order, when will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged when your order is shipped.
Want to submit an FAQ? Hold tight. We're enhancing this section to make it even more useful for you. Feel free to call us at 1-800-934-9194 for answers to any product-related questions.