This extended warranty plan covers appliances purchased as new and manufactured for use in the United States, that included a manufacturer's original written warranty at the time of purchase. For the product to be eligible for an extended warranty plan, the manufacturer's original written warranty must provide at least 90 days parts and labor coverage.
This performance guarantee goes into effect immediately after the shortest warranty period of your original manufacturer's warranty expires. If the manufacturer's warranty is a split-warranty coverage (a split-warranty exists when there is uneven coverage for parts and labor), this plan shall commence when the shortest portion of the manufacturer's parts and labor warranty expires. For example, if the original warranty covers 90 days parts and labor and 1 year parts only, the Service Pro warranty coverage begins after 90 days (the shortest parts and labor period). After the manufacturer's warranty expires, this plan will furnish labor and replacement parts necessary to maintain your covered product in good operating condition.
- This performance guarantee goes into effect immediately after the shortest warranty period of your original manufacturer's warranty expires.
- This plan covers mechanical and electrical failures that would normally be covered by the original manufacturer's written warranty.
- This plan applies only to products used non-commercially.
For an item to qualify for this guarantee, you must purchase this guarantee within 30 days of purchasing your item.
- Service on the appliance is performed on location in your home by an authorized service representative in your area.
- There is no deductible and no further charge to you.
- All arrangements are made promptly by New Leaf (Service Pro).
- In certain circumstances, New Leaf may determine that it is better, cheaper, or faster to have the item sent to a service center for repair. In this circumstance, New Leaf will pay freight charges both ways, plus send materials needed to box up the item.
- Warranty information will be mailed separately from your product, via the USPS. This information will be sent in a letter-sized envelope to you from Sylvane.com.
- The warranty information will include: Service Pro contact information, your unique 13-digit membership number, and instructions on how to register your warranty (you may register either by phone or on the internet).
You should register your warranty within 15 days of purchase.