This extended warranty plan covers appliances purchased as new and manufactured for use in the United States, that included a manufacturer's original written warranty at the time of purchase. For the product to be eligible for an extended warranty plan, the manufacturer's original written warranty must provide at least 90 days parts and labor coverage.
This extended warranty begins on the date of purchase of the appliance to be covered. Therefore, this plan will provide 3 years of total warranty coverage.
- This performance guarantee goes into effect immediately on the date of purchase of the appliance.
- This plan covers mechanical and electrical failures that would normally be covered by the original manufacturer's written warranty.
- This plan applies only to products used non-commercially.
For an item to qualify for this guarantee, you must purchase this guarantee within 30 days of purchasing your item.
- Service on the appliance is performed on location in your home by an authorized service representative in your area.
- There is no deductible and no further charge to you.
- All arrangements are made promptly by New Leaf (Service Pro).
- In certain circumstances, New Leaf may determine that it is better, cheaper, or faster to have the item sent to a service center for repair. In this circumstance, New Leaf will pay freight charges both ways, plus send materials needed to box up the item.
- Warranty information will be mailed separately from your product, via the USPS. This information will be sent in a letter-sized envelope to you from Sylvane.com.
- The warranty information will include: Service Pro
- contact information, your unique 13-digit membership number, and instructions on how to register your warranty (you may register either by phone or on the internet).
You should register your warranty within 15 days of purchase.