Southern Enterprises (SEI) Electric Fireplace is an eco-friendly solution for your heating your home, giving off absolutely no pollutants or emissions. Even though this fireplace doesn't leave a footprint certainly doesn't take away from its performance. It heats up to 1,500 cubic feet in less than 30 minutes but remains completely cool to the touch. If you have kids or pets living in the house, the fireplace is safe for them.
This attractive media console design, which accommodates up to a 50-inch flat panel TV, uses about as much energy as a coffee maker. Simply press a button, and its realistic LED lights also look like a real fire is going in your fireplace.
The media cabinet is finished with beautiful mission oak and includes:
- 1 open shelf
- 2 drawers
- 2 window pane cabinets
- 3 cord management openings
- 6 shelves
The mantel can hold up to 75 pounds and each included shelf has a 20-pound weight capacity. The media cabinet is finished with ash veneer in order to protect the strong china oak wood and MDF construction.
- LED lights with a flickering effect for a very realistic flaming effect
- Thermal overload protection device
- Usable with most standard wall outlets
- Included remote control (2 AAA batteries not included)
- Adjustable thermostat with included timer
- Adjustable flame controls
- Adjustable ember controls
- 100% efficiency rating
- Electric operation has no combustion so glass stays cool to touch and thermal overload protection prevents overheating
Add efficient heat to any room in your house with the simple press of a button using the SEI Salinas.
What Customers Love
Design: The earthy oak finish fits in most decors and is a pleasant focal point for your room—it also offers more storage.
Efficient and Safe Heat: This model not only costs very little to run, but it doesn’t cause combustion and offers safe heating.
Adjustable Thermostat: You control how much heat enters your space using its adjustable thermostat.
Things to Consider
Heater Location: This electronic fireplace isn't intended to be the primary heat source for large spaces; it should be used as supplemental heat in rooms.